ParentCare is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What we collect
We may collect personal information which shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- name and job title
- contact information
- email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- medical information to provide to the service provider
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Respond to your request for service or assistance.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Perform accounting, administrative and legal tasks.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and
managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We implement a variety of administrative, managerial, and technical security measures to help protect your personal information. Our Company has various internal control standards which relate specifically to the handling of personal information. However, the internet by its nature is not a secure environment and the nature of security risks is constantly evolving. While we strive to keep security technology current and will review, refine and upgrade our security technology as we deem appropriate based on new tools that may become available in the future, the complete security of any information collected, stored or used by us cannot therefore be guaranteed. While we make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
Data sharing with partners
We may partner with various service providing third parties for the provision of Services including but not limited to hospitals, clinics, doctors, financial institutions and Diagnostic centres to handle Services on our behalf, in which case, we would have to disclose to such third parties the personal information necessary for such third parties to provide such services.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable by you. If you would like a copy of the information held on, please write to the contact address given below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or mail us.
Flat 111 ,Ocean Wharf, 60 Westferry Road, London, E14 8JG. or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.