Any questions? Just ask
- We partner with vendors in India to provide NRIs like you with a single point of access to high-quality services, with processes structured specifically for NRIs. Once you select a service or a provider, the ParentCare team acts as an extended family arm. We coordinate the services and ensure that your parents get the right service at the right time, a task difficult to manage from outside India.
We can manage all of that on a pay-as-you-go basis, no subscription fee required. You will also be informed of how everything goes. At the same time, you still have full control – you can stop the service or change the vendor if you do not like the service.
To get started, simply fill in the form to register or request a service. The rest of the communication will be through WhatsApp, by chat or call if required.
- ParentCare charges a minimum % on each of its services, in addition to the cost of the actual service from the service provider. That varies between Rs. 70–1500 depending on the service and how much work is involved. You can find more details on the services page, where we have listed the approximate ParentCare cost per service.
This saves you subscription charges for each month, and you pay only when you use the service. Between Rs 70–1500 depending on the service
- Yes, ParentCare does have a team on the ground in India.
- As opposed to other NRI services for parents, ParentCare was started to simplify long-distance caregiving. We give you easy access to booking services via a digital medium (including access to specialist doctors in other cities) while our team coordinates everything on the ground.
We do not charge subscription fees and offer a single payment channel for all services across India. Finally, we employ people from the medical fraternity with a passion to solve challenges for the elderly.
- Other medical and healthcare apps are not focused on long-distance caregiving.
ParentCare is specifically developed for NRIs and their families. We want to make it simple to book medical & homecare services remotely, no matter the distance. Our values include transparency, quick access to a wide range of service providers, no white labelling, and personalised support.
- Unfortunately, ParentCare will not be able to take cash payments for the time being. Credit cards or bank transfer work perfectly fine. An invoice detailing the chosen service and provider will be sent to you.
- Yes, both families (based outside India) and parents (based in India) can contact ParentCare to book services, if registered with ParentCare.
- ParentCare works only with service providers who ensure trained and verified medical staff. We will share the profile of each home care professional coming to your house. Verification reports could also be shared based on the service selected.
- At the moment, we offer doctor consultations, diagnostic tests and home care services in most towns across India. We also provide elderly care products and errand services in major cities. We’re working on arranging medicine deliveries, personal support and care companions. Read more about our services.
- Our key partners include: Icliniq, Giga Docs, PHE Healthcare, Aaji Care, Care 24, Taqwa Medical Science, Tikotra, Medfind, Shubh Aarogyam, LabsAdvisor, Beegle, RushforMe, TaskMitra, and Elderly Ease. We already have access to 2500+ doctors and 250+ labs across India, and this list is constantly being updated.
- The Founder of ParentCare, Bharat, lives and raises his child in London whilst his parents are back in India. In 2017, his mum was diagnosed with cancer. His parents had to go through the entire journey themselves, from identifying the right treatment to homecare, while he was struggling to contribute as much as he wanted to. That was the starting point for ParentCare.
Now we are supported by a UK-based seed investment company, a startup co-foundery, and an India-based mentor, well-known in the healthtech industry.
- Yes, ParentCare can help you with a tailored solution based on your parents’ needs. For example, your parent suffering from chronic disease could combine required doctor home visits services with medicine delivery and refill reminders, wellness or online hobby development programs as well as help with errand services; all under one roof and managed by ParentCare.
- Please feel free to let us know and we will arrange service from your preferred service provider. Our motto is peace of mind for families and we are happy to go the extra mile to help.